The content of this website, including written material, photos, video, and publications, is own by Jay Milbrandt and/or Milbrandt Media LLC and subject to copyright.
My ultimate goal is that material presented on this website be enjoyed and shared. Overriding that, I want to keep track of material of where this material is used. If you want to use something in the non-permitted category, please ask. I won’t try to unduly withhold anything as long as it is properly attributed.
PERMITTED USE OF MATERIAL (does not need my consent):
- Link to my site or any specific post or video on my site.
- Embedding a video from my site with attributed and a link back to my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
NON-PERMITTED USE OF MATERIAL (unless you have my consent):
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Use of photography, including embedding an image (if you are granted use of photography, it must be attributed: “Photo by Jay Milbrandt, © 2011 Milbrandt Media.”